Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, also called Glycerol Ester of Hydrogenated Rosin (GEHR) and Ester Of Hydrogenated Rosin, is esterified from refined hydrogenated rosin and edible glycerol.
- chewing ingredient for chewing gum
- emulsification stabilizer for drinks
|Arsenic Content, as As||0.1% max|
|Ash Content||0.1% max|
|Colour, Gardner||3 max|
|Heavy Metal, as PBS||N/A|
|Softening Point, R&B||78~88°C|
|Specific Gravity, at 25°C||1.060~1.070|
※ Accept customized services , learn more about via OEM Page.
- Similar Chemicals...
- Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate Industry Grade
kraft paper drum in 250kg or 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container