Products & Informations
WAA is a type of wood based activated carbon that produced by phosphoric acid activation process. It is specialty used for amino acid adsorption in water treatment, food industry and treatment process.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Amino acid adsorption in water treatment
- Amino acid adsorption in food industry
- Adsorption for treatment process
- Plastic bag with inner film, 20kg net each
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Guard against dust accumulation of this material
- Keep containers closed when not in use. Store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.