Products & Informations
δ-Damascone is the mixture of cis-isomer and trans isomers that appears liquid with fruity and blackcurrant-like odor.
δ-Damascone is industrially prepared by using the mesityl oxide and 1,3 pentadiene as raw material, and then through the dehydration reaction of alcohol ketone.
δ-Damascone is used in the preparation of high grade fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in air care products
2. used in cleaning and furnishing care products
3. used in laundry and dish washing products
4. used in personal care products
5. used in plastic and rubber products
6. used as food additive
7. used in fragrance formulation of daily commodities
PACKED IN 0.5KG/5KG ALUMINUM BOTTLES
Store in cool, dry place in tightly sealed containers, protected from heat and light