Products & Informations
Delta Terpineol is sourced from the plant. It appears crystal powder.
Delta Terpineol is isolated from carrot oils, from the cinnamon tree (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) and Scotch pine (Pinus sylvestris).
It is widely used in perfumes, cosmetics, and flavors.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as daily strong disinfect or sterilization, mainly for mold, streptococcus, candida, etc
2. used as a biological pesticide: the main treatment for aphids, mites, and Entamoeba etc
3. used as biological veterinary medicine: the main treatment for the foot-and-mouth disease of cattle, sheep, pigs, rabbit mold, ringworm disease and poultry’s plague
4. used as biomedicine to prevent cancer
5. is an important fragrance: Indian incense, mainly Buddhist incense
6. used as additives in other chemical fields： as a solvent for ethylcellulose；as plasticizer for epoxy resin etc.
Packing in 25kg bag
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.