Products & Informations
Amyl cinnamaldehyde is one of common ingredient in perfumery. It is synthesized from benzaldehyde and n- heptanal by aldol condensation with catalyst potassium hydroxide in solvent ethylene glycol. It’s end applications include soap, detergent, beauty care product,and household products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as fragrance formulation of soap, detergent, beauty care product,and household product
2. used as excellent fixative in perfume
3. used as pharmaceutical intermediate
4. used as food flavor to prepare apple, apricot, peach, strawberry and other edible flavor
5. used as biochemical reagent
Packed in 200kgs drum
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.