Products & Informations
Beta eudesmol is a sesquiterpenoid alcohol isolated from Atractylodes lancea rhizome.
It appears colorless to pale yellow oil liquid.
Beta eudesmol has a variety of pharmacological activities and widely used in medicine.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used to treat angiogenic diseases
2. used to study biochemicals found in plants
3. may served as a potential anti-CCA candidate particularly when used in combination with conventional chemotherapeutics
4. used as medicine agent having sedative, analgesic, anti-electroconvulsive and anti-depressive effects
5. used for animal pharmaceuticals
Soluble in alcohol, water, 7.289 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
Packed in drum of 180kgs net each
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.