Products & Informations
Carvacrol is also called Isothymol, which is the isomer of Thymol. Carvacrol is extracted from essential oil such lick Thyme Oil, which also be found in tequila. The essential oil of Thyme subspecies contains 5% ~75% of carvacrol, while Satureja (savory) subspecies have a content 1%~45%. Origanum majorana (marjoram) and Dittany of Crete are rich in carvacrol, 50% resp. 60~80%. Especially the Thyme Oil produced from Spain has the richest concents by Carvacrol.
Carvacrol was used as food flagrance and sao aroma. But now the underproduction that you need to additional customization options.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- feed additives
- food additives
- hygiene disinfectant smell remover
- insect repellents
- pharmaceutical intermediates
|LD50 oral, rat||＞810mg/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg|
- Steel Drum, 180kg net each, plastic lining
- air and moisture sensitive
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- handle and store under inert gas
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.