Products & Informations
Cedramber is made from Cedrol, a good ambergris substitute. It was made from Sodium Alkoxide, synthesized by Sodium Hydride from Cedrol. Methylation on Dimethyl Sulfate. (United States Patent: 3373208, France Patent: 1527264). In China, some manufacturers use the substitute by Sodium Amide or Phenylsodium.
Cedramber was widely used as a perfume, cosmetic, soaps, food (content less than 5%), solvent and medicine production.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a perfume
- used as cosmetic
- used as soaps
- used as food (content less than 5%)
- used as solvent
- used as medicine production
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg|
- Iron Drum, 100kg net each
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- Packaging can be made to orders
- protected from light
- keep between 8-10C
- keep in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place
- when stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.