Products & Informations
Cedramber is colorless to light yellow transparent liquid with a woody and amber-like odor. It is prepared by methylation of cedrol. First, take cedrol as raw material, and then convert it into sodium alkoxide, finally through the methylation reaction to obtain cedramber.
Cedramber is widely used as a perfume, cosmetic, soaps, food (content less than 5%), solvent and medicine production.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as flavor and fragrance ingredients
2. used as cosmetic ingredients
3. used in daily necessities such as soap
4. used as food additive (content less than 5%)
5. used as a solvent
6. used as pharmaceutical ingredients
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg|
- Iron Drum, 100kg net each
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- Packaging can be made to orders
- protected from light
- keep between 8-10C
- keep in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place
- when stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.