Products & Informations
Cedrol is extracted from Cedar Oil, specially in the genera Cupressus (cypress) and Juniperus (juniper). In China, the contect of oil recovery nearly 5%. Manufacturers can adopt the means of Vacuum Distillation or Recrystallization to extract Cedrol, the content above 50%.
Cedrol is widely used as aroma in daily chemicals.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- cedrol has been widely used as solvent, intermediate to perfume, medicine production
- cedrol is processed with the help of perfect technology and is used for making body sprays and deodorants
- cedrol is used to synthetic Acetyl Cedrene, Cedryl ketone, Cedryl aldehyde and other important perfume
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- keep in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place
- protected from light
- when stored more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use
S-phrases: S22 S24/25
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.