Products & Informations
Cinnamic Aldehyde is naturally found in cinnamon oil, cassia oil, and patchouli oil. It appears pale yellow viscous liquid with cinnamon and spicy odor. Cinnamic aldehyde has Cis-isomer and trans-isomer.
Cinnamic Aldehyde is industrially prepared by condensation of benzaldehyde and acetaldehyde in dilute alkali solution.
It is widely used in flavor and fragrance formulation of daily chemical products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as fresh-keeping agent for fruits
2. used in flavor formulation, mainly used for making cinnamon, cinnamon and cola flavors, and also for alcohol and tobacco
3. used as flavoring in chewing gum, ice cream, candy, and beverages.
4. used as fragrance intensifier of soaps
5. used in some perfumes of natural, sweet, or fruity scents
6. used as solvent in industry
7. used as pharmaceutical intermediates
8. used as an effective insecticide and fungicide
9. works as a potent fumigant and practical repellant for adult mosquitos
10. used as a corrosion inhibitor for steel
Packed in 200kgs drum
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.