Products & Informations
Delta Dodecalactone is naturally presented in peach. It appears colorless to yellow liquid with fruity and milk odor. delta-Dodecalactone is prepared by the free radical reaction of nonanol and acroleic acid.
It is widely used as food flavors, especially in cream, butter flavors, beverages and baking. FDA institutes the prescribed limit is less than 10mg/kg to used in butterine. European Council institutes it used in food is less than 40mg/kg.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in peach, vanilla, tropicals, cream and apricot flavors
2. used for a subtle cream note or as a blender for harsher peach/vanilla notes
3. used in cosmetics
4. widely used in feed essence
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg
- tightly closed, in a well-ventilated place
- keep away from source of ignition – no smoking
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.