Products & Informations
delta-Dodecalactone is milk smell or fruit smell of viscous solution, extracted from peaches, coconuts, cheeses and other dairy products. Use the means of Condensation, Dehydration, Hydrogenation, Oxidative Ring Enlargement by Heptaldehyde and Cyclopentanone.
It is widely used in flavoring such like cream, ice cream, beverages and baking. FDA institutes the prescribed limit is less than 10mg/kg to used in butterine. European Council institutes it used in food is less than 40mg/kg.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- flavoring, used in peach, vanilla, tropicals, cream and apricot flavors
- fragrance, used for a subtle cream note or as a blender for more harsh peach/vanilla notes
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg
- tightly closed, in a well-ventilated place
- keep away from source of ignition – no smoking
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.