Products & Informations
L-Borneol also calls as Mei Slice, is the crystallization of fresh branch and leaf of Typus physiologies Cinnanloni through the distillation of water vapor.
L Borneol is a white crystalline powder or flake crystal.
Air scent, spicy, cool, a volatile, light smoke when the flame yellow. Soluble in ethanol, chloroform or ether.Almost insoluble in water.
L-Borneol is widely used in the preparation of rosemary, lavender and other fragrances which is applied in the production of household products like soap and detergent. Also, it is used in the pharmaceutical field. There are some studies that focus on the antiapoptotic, antioxidative and neuroprotective effect of L-Borneol in human neuroblastoma cells.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1.used in medicine for fever, coma, syncope with convulsion, stroke sputum Jue, shocked fans epilepsy sputum, Houbi tooth pain, oral ulcers carbuncle ulcers, red eyes
2.used for fragrance of soaps and other household products
3.used in aromatherapy
• L-Borneol has been used to study its antiapoptotic, antioxidative and neuroprotective effect in human neuroblastoma cells.
• Making the mind clear, promoting blood circulation removing blood stasis;
• Sterilization, Clearing away heat to and alleviating pain;
• L-borneolum ( AiPian ) could prevent corrosion or mould, make the fresh days longer
- Soluble in ethanol, chloroform or ether.Almost insoluble in water.
- White flaky or granular crystal, crisp but not easily broken; fragrant, spicy taste, warm in nature; volatile, flammable with black smoke, no burning trace.
Packing in 25kg double layers plastic bags inside drum
1. Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area.
2. Kept away from moisture and strong sun light or high temperature
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.