Products & Informations
Eucalyptus Terpenes is extracted from eucalyptus oil. It is a colorless liquid that is mainly composed of terpene and cymene. Eucalyptus Terpenes is widely used in the aromatic and pharmaceutical industry.
There up to 85%~94% alpha-Pinene can be extracted from Eucalytus Terpenes.
You else can learn more about Eucalyptus on Botanical.com
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in flavor and fragrance formulation
2. used as intermediate of medicine that has a curative effect on myocardial function
1. High optical Rotation
2. Strong smell
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 500kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.