Products & Informations
Fenchol is a momoterpenoid and the isomer of borneol. It appears colorless or white liquid with camphor and borneol odor. Fenchol is produced from fenchone by catalytic hydrogenation. It is widely used in cosmetics and daily chemical products. It also can be further esterified by different kinds of organic acids to expand its usage in flavors and fragrances formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in flavors with pine, herbal, lemon or floral note
2. used in daily chemicals such as fair antiperspirant, textile softener and liquid detergent.
3. To be esterified by different kinds of organic acids to expand its usage in flavors and fragrances formulation.
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 155kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 190kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 205kg net each
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.