Products & Informations
Fenchone is a natural organic compound classified as a monoterpene and a ketone. It is a colorless oily liquid. It has a structure and an odor similar to camphor.
Foreverest Fenchone is synthesized from Fenchol by oxidation. It is nature identical products.
It appears colorless to pale yellow liquid with mint camphor-like odor. Fenchone is mainly used in food flavor and perfumery.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. constituent of absinthe and the essential oil of fennel
2. used to repel insects
3. used as flavor in candy and baked goods, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
4. Used as flavor in soaps, detergents, perfumes, lotions
1. has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and analgesic properties
2. It adds an earthy, woody, camphorous aroma, and is known to have a cooling, minty, earthy, musty taste.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 20kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- Plastic Drum (Food Grade), 20kg net each
- Plastic Drum (Food Grade), 50kg net each
- Plastic Drum (Food Grade), 180kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.