Products & Informations
Geranyl Acetone is naturally found in African lemon oil, mint, tea, tomatoes,and passionflower.It appears clear colorless liquid with floral and fruit odor.It is industrially prepared by the reaction of linalool and ethyl acetoacetate or Methyl isopropenyl ether. It’s widely used as fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in the fragrance formulation of soaps and detergents
2. used as fragrance in cosmetics
3. used as intermediate to synthesize nerolidol and farnesol
4. used in the Synthesis of vitamin E
1. Clear colorless liquid with a characteristic aroma
2. Soluble in alcohol, water, 8.867 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
Packed in 200kg drum
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.