Products & Informations
Lavandulol is a monoterpene alcohol found in a variety of essential oils such as lavender oil.
The term refers to either of two enantiomers. The (R)-enantiomer is natural and has an aroma described as “weak floral, herbal odor with slightly lemon-like, fresh citrus fruity nuance”; the (S)-enantiomer has only a weak odor.
It is widely used in flavor and perfume industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in the perfume industry
2. used as a fragrance of lavender oil
2. used as insect pheromones
3. used as food additive
4. used as pharmaceutical intermediate
5. used in the production of polyolefin plastic