Products & Informations
Limonene is found in citrus essential oil, the contents can be up to 90%. (-)-Limonene is naturally found in Pine needle oil, Turpentine, Cajeput oil and other essential oils. It appears liquid and has orange smell. It is make from Terpenes of orange oils by the method of fractionation.
In the flavoring formulation of personal cares, the contents of Limonene can be up to 30%. Limonene is also mainly used as intermediate for synthesis Bergamot esters, Norone, Cymene, Tonalid and Phantolid.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as a perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics
- used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry and the printing industry while it can also be used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin. alpha-limonene has been used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry
- used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals
- used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
- used in chemical synthesis as a precursor to carvone and as a renewably based solvent in cleaning products
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 145 net each, 80/120 drums per 20’FCL
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 150 net each, 80/120 drums per 20’FCL
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175 net each, 80/120 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.