Products & Informations
Linalyl acetate is naturally found in many essential oils, such as lavender oil, miscellaneous Lavender oil, Perilla oil, lemon oil and lime oil.
It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid with fresh floral and fruity odor.
Linalyl acetate is industrially produced by acetylation of linalool with acetic anhydride.
It is widely used in food additives and fragrance of daily commodities.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in flavoring, such as pineapple, currant, citrus, peach and other fruity flavors
2. used in preparation of artificial Lavender oil, orange leaf oil and lemon oil
3. used in the fragrance formulation of medium and high grade aromatic products
4. used in fragrance formulation of daily commodities, such as toilet water
5. used in perfumery
6. used as intermediates of medicine
Packing in 170kg steel barrel