Products & Informations
Methyl Anthranilate, also known as MA, Methyl 2-Aminobenzoate, or Carbomethoxyaniline, is an ester of anthranilic acid. It naturally occurs in Concord grapes and other Vitis labrusca grapes. It is industially prepared by transesterification of methyl caproaminobenzoate and menthol.
Methyl anthranilate appears brown or pale yellow colorless liquids with orange and grape like odor.
Methyl anthranilate is mainly used in cosmetics and fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in all kinds of fruit flavors, such as berries, melon, honey, citrus, lemon, strawberry and pineapple
2. used in the fragrance formulation of daily commodities
3. used as essential raw materials for the preparation of artificial orange oil
4. mainly used as sun screener in cosmetics
5. used as bird repellent to protect corn, sunflowers, rice, fruit, and golf courses
Packed in 230 kgs per drum
store in cool, dry place in tightly sealed containers, protected from heat and light
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.