Products & Informations
Methyl Dihydrojasmonate (MDJ) is jasmone-like compound that appears colorless to pale yellow transparent oily liquid with floral and jasmine-like odor.
It is extracted from natural oil with floral, jasmine, citrus freshness.
Methyl Dihydrojasmonate is industrially prepared by the condensation of 2-pentylcyclopent-2-en-1-one and diethyl malonate at the presence of catalyst, and then through the hydrolysis, decarboxylation, and esterification reactions at 160-180℃.
Methyl Dihydrojasmonate is a very important fragrance in modern perfume industry and commonly used in the preparation of oriental perfumes.
Methyl Dihydrojasmonate was developed by Demole and Lederer In 1960s, and produced by Firmenich. (Germany Patent: 1150483, Helv. chim. acta, 1962, 45’2′, 685)
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as fragrance in oriental perfumes, such as the fragrance of jasmine, lily of the valley, and fragrant jade.
2. used in the fragrance formulation of cosmetics
3. used in the fragrance formulation of personal care products
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- tightly closed, in a well-ventilated place
- keep away from source of ignition – no smoking
S-phrases: S23 S24/25
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.