Products & Informations
Methyl eugenol (allylveratrol) is a natural chemical compound classified as a phenylpropene. It is important to insect behavior and pollination.
Methyl eugenol can be found naturally in many kinds of spices such as clove oil, nutmeg, etc.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. mainly used to make vanilla, berry flavor and mixed spices
2. used in the formulation of carnation, rose, lilac,and Yilan fragrance
3. used as regulating agent for isoeugenol
4. used as extracting and adjusting agent of clove aroma
5. used as pungent modifier
6. used in the production of chocolate
Packed in plastic drums of 25 kgs net each.
Store in cool, dry place in tightly sealed containers, protected from heat and light
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.