Products & Informations
Methyl isoeugenol (isomethyleugenol) is a phenylpropanoid, the methyl ether of isoeugenol. It is one of the main components found in the essential oil extracted from Acorus calamus, bark of Croton malambo and rhizomes of Zingiber zerumbet, Hedychium coronarium and Etlingera cevuga. It appears slight thick sticky liquid. Methyl isoeugenol is used in the formulation of flavor and fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. mainly used to make vanilla, berry flavor and mixed spices
2. used in the formulation of carnation, rose, lilac,and Yilan fragrance
3. used as regulating agent for isoeugenol
4. used as extracting and adjusting agent of clove aroma
5. used as pungent modifier
6. used in the production of chocolate
Soluble in fixed oils, paraffin oil, water, 169.1 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
Packing in 200kg drum
Store in cool, dry place in tightly sealed containers, protected from heat and light
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.