Products & Informations
Nerolidol is also known as peruviol and penetrol.
It is a naturally occurring sesquiterpene found in the many kinds of essential oils, including neroli, oil of petitgrain, cananga oi, and jasmine oil.
It appears colorless to pale yellow clear oily liquid with minty floral odor.
Nerolidol is prepared by using linalool as raw material, and convert it into geranyl acetone, and then through ethymylation and hydrogenation reaction.
It is mainly used in the fragrance formulation of luxury cosmetics.
Nerolidol has a subtle floral fragrance, this light fragrance will not be annoying to everyone. Floral scents mainly include lavender, lily, and cedar. The main notes are like valley lilies.
Nerolidol, although delicate, has a high concentration of aroma and a wide range of effects. Suitable for a variety of more volatile fragrance, can increase the depth. Nerolidol can help perfumers find their intrinsic flavoring properties!
The addition of nerolidol, though small, is 0.05% for ready-to-drink beverages or simple broths.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. mainly used in the fragrance formulation of high-quality cosmetics
2. used in flavoring of food and beverage
3. used as the intermediate of synthetic vitamin E
4. anti-fungal, antimicrobial, sedative
5. anti leishmaniasis and anti-malarial properties
* Anti-ulcer activity
* Anti-cancer and anti-tumor activity
* Insect repellent activity
* Skin penetration enhancer activity
* Anti-nociceptive and anti-inflammatory activity
* Anti-parasitic activity
* Anti-fungal activity
* Anti-biofilm activity
* Anti-microbial activity
* Anti-oxidant activity
Packed in 185kgs per net galvanized steel drum
Store in cool, dry place in tightly sealed containers, protected from heat and light