Products & Informations
Rose Oxide is found in roses and rose oil, an organic compound of the pyran class and the monoterpene class. It also contributes to the flavor of some fruits such as lychee. The compound has cis isomer and trans isomer, only the cis isomer (odor threshold 0.5ppb) is responsible for the typical rose fragrance.
Rose Oxide has strong rose and geranium aroma, appears colorless to pale yellow liquid, which is a floral flavor using in formula of beauty care, hair care or laundry care.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- for all of the roses, geranyl and floral formula, fine fragrances, beauty care, hair care and laundry care
|LD50 oral, rat||＞4.3g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Aluminum Bottle, 5kg net each
- Drum, 25kg net each
- Drum, 170kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 170kg net each
- HDPE Drum, 25kg net each
- HDPE Drum 170kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.