Products & Informations
Terpenic oil made from turpentine, used in the flotation of gold, silver, copper, molybdenum sulfide and other non ferrous metals sulfide, its dosage will be less than other collector, which has strong frothing effect.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in the flotation of gold, silver, copper, molybdenum sulfide and other nonferrous metals sulfide, its dosage will be less than other collector, which has strong frothing effect.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container dry
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool place
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.