Products & Informations
Thujene is a natural flavoring obtained from Eucalyptus. Thujene is transparent in color with a slight yellow tint.
The term thujene usually refers to α-thujene. A less common chemically related double-bond isomer is known as β-thujene (or 2-thujene). Another double-bond isomer is known as sabinene. Thujene also goes under other names as well 3-Thujene, and Thujiene.
Thujene is often used in the cosmetic and fragrance industries due to its pungent, spicy taste and herbal, woodsy scent.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used as flavour agents in foodstuffs
2. Used as fragrance agents
3. Used as an active anti- malarial agent
4. Widely used in the cosmetic industy
5. Ingredient of many essential oils, such as frankincense essential oil
6. Widely used in pharmaceuticals, has the effects of pain-relieving, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory, etc.
Antioxidant Activities, Anti- Malarial (Anti-Viral), Anti-Bacterial, Antimicrobial Activity, Herbicidal Activity
Packing in 165kg galvanized iron drum net each
Storage conidtions: in a dry, well ventilated area in sealed drums, protected from light
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content.