Products & Informations
Foreverest Hydrogenated Terpene Phenolic Resin is a hydrogenated grade of terpene phenolic resin, it copolymerized by combining the renewable terpene resin and phenol with the enhanced properties of excellent thermal stability and UV stability in addition to the original properties of terpene phenolic resin.
This resin meets the demands for products that require superior transparency and stability.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used for optical PSAs and adhesives, Clear coating agents, Photosensitive materials, Inks, Paint
- Improved UV and improved heat resistance
- Colorless, transparent, and odorless
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.