Products & Informations
Foreverest™ Terpene Phenolic Resin Emulsion TPR602E is an aqueous, solvent free resin based on terpene phenolic resin, mixture with waterborne dispersion of a terpene-phenol resin. It was applied for adhesives and tackify of water based synthetic/natural polymer. FDA Databases: (21 CFR) 175.105
APPLICATIONS & USES
- pressure sensitive adhesives, contact adhesives and industrial adhesives
- as tackify a wide range of acrylic, SBR, water based adhesives and synthetic or natural polymer
- high adhesion performances with high shear properties
- solvent free
- with excellent adhesion and cohesion
- good mechanical stability
- Plastic Drum, 200kg net each
- The best Stored temperature at 5-35°C (41~95°F)
- Keep from freezing
- To prevent evaporation and subsequent formation of coarse particle, keep containers or drums closed.
- Shelf life: 6 months
- filter: 50um
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.