Products & Informations
Terpene Phenolic Resin (TPR) with high softening point and good stickability, particularly suitable to be used in making chloronorgutta rubber (graft polychloroprene rubber) adhesive for PVC artificial leathers. When once used, they can keep effective for much longer time as solvent adhesive because of their good quality of heat-resistance and better solvency for various kinds of flexible matter and resins.
TPR are also widely used in all kinds of solvent adhesive, dismodule type of CR adhesive, heat solvent adhesive, heat solvent adhesive stick & adhesive tape, and sole adhesive of high grade shoes.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in hot-melt adhesive, pressure-senstitive adhesive, coatings, print inks, printing electronic circuit, plastic modification, rubber product
- high softening point
- good compatibility with many other resins
- higher heat resistance
- good adhesive for acrylic resin, natural rubber and synthetic rubber
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each, 12 months shelf life
- guard against dust accumulation of this material
- keep away from heat, sparks and open flame
- keep containers closed when not in use
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.