Products & Informations
Reactive Alkyl Phenolic Resins have excellent compatibility with chloroprene rubber and used in Neroprene Rubber Based (NRB) Adhesive. AP Resin improves the adhesion of chloroprene rubber and increases the resistance to weather, oil and chemicals, especially in favor of initial adhesion retention time, phase reliability, heat resistance and condensation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in Neroprene Rubber Based (NRB) Adhesives industry, especially improved the characteristics of chloroprene rubber
- excellent compatibility with chloroprene rubber
- improved the adhesive of chloroprene rubber to a great extent.
- improved initial adhesion, thermal stability
- compatible with chloroprene rubber
- improved chloroprene rubber series adhesion
- prolong initial adhesion retention time
- good reactivity with Magnesium Oxide
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.