Products & Informations
Alkyl Phenolic Resin is a product prepared by the condensation reaction between an aldehyde and alkylphenols. It is a kind of phenol-formaldehyde resin with good solubility. Therefore it is a perfect modifying agent for chloroprene rubber and it makes a great contribution to the rubber industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in Neropene Rubber Based (NRB) Adhesives industry, especially for improving the characteristics of chloroprene rubber
2. used in tire production to improve tire durability after modification
- excellent compatibility with chloroprene rubber
- improved the adhesive of chloroprene rubber to a great extent.
- improved initial adhesion, thermal stability
- compatible with chloroprene rubber
- improved chloroprene rubber series adhesion
- prolong initial adhesion retention time
- good reactivity with Magnesium Oxide
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.