Products & Informations
Foreverest™ Colorless Fully Hydrogenated Rosin 400 is refined from hydrogenated rosin or high-hydrogenated rosin that are eliminated foreign matter. With the benefit of colorless, is applied as solid or liquid solder flux, and the raw material of light-colored rosin resin and hot melt adhesives. It’s the substitue for Eastman® product.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as solid or liquid solder flux,
2. used as hot melt adhesive
3. used as raw material for further processing of light-colored rosin resin
4. UV-curable PSAs, double-sided PSAs for electronic and automotive products
5. used in specialty printing (dyes/pigments).
6. acrylate adhesive
7. used as adhesive in footwear&leather, packing, transportation, construction, and woodworking.
A key benefit is its extremely light color and alcohol solubility.
The high acid number promotes adhesion to various substrates and aids in surface cleaning.
Soluble in most of the usual solvents
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.