Products & Informations
Leelamine, Leelamine (dehydroabietylamine) is a diterpene amine that has a weak affinity for the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, as well as being an inhibitor of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase. Optically active leelamine is also used as a chiral resolving agent for carboxylic acids. Rosin amine is mainly composed of dehydroabietylamine. It has extensive applications in the industry. Rosin acid takes rosin from living tree as raw material, after a series of distillation, the residual liquid of turpentine oil is steamed out, then filter it at 210℃ or so and cool and crystallize to get the finished product.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as additive for electronic solder pastes
2. used as detergent for water treatment
3. used as disinfection agent for industry cleaning
4. used as dispersing agent of optics
5. used as flotation
6. used as intermediate for inks and medicine
7. used as ingredient of lubricants
8. used as abietylamine acetate for killing algae, bacteria, mildew, mollusk and others pest.
9. usded as preservative of petroleum pipeline
10. useed in pigment
1.Soluble in common organic solvents, such as alcohols, hydrocarbons and chlorizated solvents; insouble in cold water, but soluble in hot water slightly, about 0.5% at 100°C
2.Excellent emulsification, dispersion, solubilization, corrosion inhibition, lubrication, anti-static, anti-corrosion.
Package in 200kg iron drum net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container