Products & Informations
The Industry grade of Glyceryl Rosinate (a polyol ester of rosin), also called Glycerol Esterof Gum Rosin (GEGR), which is used for specialty industries of adhesives,coating and paints. It is also widely used in polymers including EVA, acrylics, polyurethanes, SIS and SBS.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- through polymerization with vegetable oils for ester glue phenolic resin paints
- widely used in glue industry as low cost enhancer for hot-melt, pressure-sensitive and other types of adhesives
- Block Form, Fiber Drum, 50kg net each
- Block Form, Fiber Drum, 250kg net each
- Granule Form, Paper Bag, 25kgs net, PE films inside available
- keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Guard against dust accumulation of this material.
- keep containers closed when not in use. Store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
- use care in handling/storage
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.