Products & Informations
Maleic Modified Rosin Ester is slight yellow transparent solid made from maleic modified rosin through esterification with Glycerol or Pentaerythritol. It is usedin road marking paints, phenolic paints, polyesters, nitryl and PU paints.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Paints for road marking and PU
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg net each, 640 bags (16000kg) per 20ft container
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.