Products & Informations
Pentaerythritol or Glycrol Ester of Maleic Rosin or Rosin Modified Maleic Resins is a light yellow transparent solid and is the product of esterification of modified rosin with pentaerythrite, which has higher softening point than PERE.
It has the property of water-resistance, durability and brightness, which is applied in the industry of adhesives, paint, inks, stencil and electronic applications, etc.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as no phenol inks
2. used as heat-set web offset inks
- High solubility
- Low tack
- Good adaptability in printer
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.