Products & Informations
Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, also called Pentaerythritol rosin ester (PERE) is the product of esterification of rosin with pentaerythrite. It can soluble in tar, esters and turpentine oil, partially soluble in petroleum products. But insoluble in alcoholic solvents. The surface energy of PERE is quite low which is the factor in making it useful as a tackifier in some adhesives. PERE mainly used as a tackifier in hot melt adhesives, solvent borne adhesive, building and construction adhesives and etc.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- ester glue phenolic resin paints (through polymerization with vegetable oils)
- glue industry as low cost enhancer for hot-melt, pressure-sensitive and other types of adhesives
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- Paper Bag, 500kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.