Products & Informations
Alkyl Phenolic Resin is a product prepared by the condensation reaction between an aldehyde and alkylphenols. It is a kind of phenol-formaldehyde resin with good solubility. Therefore it is a perfect modifying agent for chloroprene rubber and it makes a great contribution to the rubber industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used in Neroprene Rubber Based (NRB) adhesives industry, especially in improving the characteristics of chloroprene rubber
2. used as adhesive and paint in various industries like electronic, construction, ink, chemical etc.
1. Excellent compatibility with chloroprene rubber
2. improved the adhesive of chloroprene rubber to a great extent.
3.Improved initial adhesion, thermal stability
4.Compatible with chloroprene rubber
5.Improved chloroprene rubber series adhesion
6.Prolong initial adhesion retention time
7.Good reactivity with Magnesium Oxide
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg net each
- keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Guard against dust accumulation of this material
- keep containers closed when not in use. Store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
- keep container tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.