Products & Informations
Rosin amine is an ammonia derivative of rosin. It is a viscous yellow transparent liquid with ammonia and pine flavor. Rosin amine is soluble in conventional solvents, while insoluble in cold water, partly soluble in hot water. Rosin amine is mainly composed of dehydroabietylamine. It has extensive applications in the industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as additive for electronic solder pastes
2. used as detergent for water treatment
3. used as disinfection agent for industry cleaning
4. used as dispersing agent of optics
5. used as flotation
6. used as intermediate for inks and medicine
7. used as ingredient of lubricants
8. used as abietylamine acetate for killing algae, bacteria, mildew, mollusk and others pest.
9. usded as preservative of petroleum pipeline
10. useed in pigment
1.Soluble in common organic solvents, such as alcohols, hydrocarbons and chlorizated solvents; insouble in cold water, but soluble in hot water slightly, about 0.5% at 100°C
2.Excellent emulsification, dispersion, solubilization, corrosion inhibition, lubrication, anti-static, anti-corrosion.
Package in 200kg iron drum net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.