Products & Informations
Rosin Modified Phenolic Resin is the vacuum treated product of esterification of glycerol (or pentaerythrite) with the polycondensate of rosin, phenol (or bisphenol A) and formaldehyde. It soluble in tar, ester, turpentine oil and similar solvents. Insoluble in alcoholic solvents, partially soluble in petroleum products, mix well with vegetable oils, high softening point, fast drying. Rosin Modified Phenolic Resin can be used for phenolic resin paints (through polymerization with vegetable oils under heat), texture printing inks, the low cost enhancer in bonding capability for pressure-sensitive adhesive, hot-melt adhesive and other bonding agents.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- take the method of polymerization with vegetable oils under heat, RMPR can be used for phenolic resin paints . The paints have benefits of fast drying, high in hardness and shiny
- as the low cost enhancer in bonding capability for pressure-sensitive adhesive, hot-melt adhesive, and other bonding agents
- as the enhancer in reflectiveness and texture of printing ink
- as binder for inks
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 500kg
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.