Products & Informations
Rosin Modified Phenolic Resin is the vacuum treated product of esterification of glycerol (or pentaerythritol) with the polycondensate of rosin, phenol (or bisphenol A) and formaldehyde. It is soluble in tar, ester, turpentine oil and similar solvents. Insoluble in alcoholic solvents, partially soluble in petroleum products, mix well with vegetable oils, high softening point, fast drying. Rosin Modified Phenolic Resin can be used for phenolic resin paints (through polymerization with vegetable oils under heat), texture printing inks, the low-cost enhancer in bonding capability for pressure-sensitive adhesive, hot-melt adhesive and other bonding agents.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. RMPR can be used for paints. The paints have benefits of fast-drying, high in hardness and shininess;
2. used as the low-cost enhancer in bonding capability for pressure-sensitive adhesive, hot-melt adhesive, and other bonding agents;
3. used as the enhancer in reflectiveness and texture of printing ink
4. As the enhancer in reflectiveness and texture of printing ink;
It dissolves in tar, ester, gum turpentine and similar solvents, partly in petroleum products but not in alcohol solvents. It melts and mixes well with vegetable oils and features a high softening point, good hardness, fast drying and high gloss.
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 25kg
- Paper-plastic compound Bag, 500kg
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.