Products & Informations
Water-White Hydrogenated Rosin is one of the dominant varieties of modified rosin with a light color, high oxidation resistance and high thermal stability.
It is soluble in ketones, esters, hydrocarbons, alcohols and chlorinated solvents and insoluble in water.
Conjugated unsaturation of abietic resin acids can be removed through catalytic hydrogenation to overcome the shortcomings of oxidation and color degradation in rosin, is compatible in useful proportions with alkyds; natural and synthetic rubbers; natural resins, ethylcellulose; waxes; plastic polymers; elastomeric polymers; metallic pigments; and many other raw materials.
This series of products are refined from hydrogenated rosin or high-hydrogenated rosin that are eliminated foreign matter and the coloring radical. Used in solid or liquid solder flux, hot melt adhesive and for the raw material of light-colored rosin resin.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as solid or liquid solder flux for electronic industry
2. used as raw material of light-colored rosin resin.
3. used as raw material for food industry, adhesive, synthetic rubber, coating and paint, ink, cosmetic, paper industry.
1. Low ordor
2. light color
- Woven Bag, 25kg net each
- Iron Drum, 225kg net each
- the product can’t be co-stored and mix-carried with spontaneous-articles, strong oxidizer, strong-acid, it can be only handled according to the stipulations of inflammables.
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.