Products & Informations
1,4-Cineole is a monoterpene, has camphor odor, natural exists in cubeb, chamomile, boldea fragrans juss, ormenix multicaulis and etc.
FOREVEREST™ 1,4-Cineole is produced in dehydration process from alpha-terpineol or gum turpentine.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used in Flavoring and Fragrance.
2. As raw materila to synthetise herbicides
3. As raw material to produce p-menth-1-en-4-ol
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.