Products & Informations
Phellandrene is the name for a pair of organic compounds, has a citrus odor that has a similar molecular structure and similar chemical properties. alpha-Phellandrene and beta-phellandrene are cyclic monoterpenes and are double-bond isomers. In α-phellandrene, both double bonds are endocyclic and in beta-phellandrene, one of them is exocyclic. Both are insoluble in water, but miscible with ether.
Beta-Phellandrene is widely distributed in essential oils (Angelica, Eucalyptus, Lavandula, Mentha, Pinus species).
The phellandrenes are used in fragrances because of their pleasing aromas. The odor of β-phellandrene has been described as peppery-minty and slightly citrusy. Consequently, beta-Phellandrene is widely used in the flavor industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in fragrances because of their pleasing aromas. The odor of Beta-phellandrene has been described as peppery-minty and slightly citrusy
- used as insect-resist & insecticide, materials of terpenic resin and synthetic menthol
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 195kg net each
- do not re-use the empty container. Store at 6°C~8°C
- it is good general practice to store in closed, preferably full, containers away from heat sources, and protected from extremes of temperature
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.