Products & Informations
alpha-Phellandrene is an oily liquid with colorless to light yellow colors. Has black pepper odor character. Flash point is 49°C. The boiling point (by 2133 pa.) of right-handed body at 66~88°C, and the left-handed body at 58~59°C. Soluble in ethanol and ethyl ether, insoluble in water.
The right-handed body is existed in cinnamon oil, ginger oil, elemi oil, cumin oil and other plants. The left-handed body is existed in eucalyptus oil, star anise oil, gump couch oil, laurel oil, pepper oil and other plants.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Chiral catalysis
- Functional Material
- Ingredient of Expectorant
- Ingredient of Natural insecticides
- Synthetic Fragrances
A left-handed and a right-handed body two isomer. Right-handed body boiling point of 66 ~ 68 °C, the left-hand body boiling point 58 and 59 °C (2133 pa). Flash point, 49 °C. Soluble in ethanol and ethyl ether, insoluble in water. Right-handed body exists in cinnamon oil, ginger oil, elemi oil, cumin oil etc. Left-handed body exists in eucalyptus oil, star anise oil, gump couch oil, laurel oil, pepper oil, etc
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 25kg net each
- do not re-use the empty container. Store at 6°C~8°C
- this substance is easily oxidized, need to sealed storage
- it is good general practice to store in closed, preferably full, containers away from heat sources, and protected from extremes of temperature
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.