Products & Informations
beta-Pinene and alpha-Pinene are found naturally in Turpentine. According to the different tree species of pine, there is have difference in contents of beta-Pinene. In China, the contents of alpha-Pinene is more than beta-Pinene usually, but Simao Area in Yunnan province, the contents of beta-Pinene can be between 20% to 40%.
beta-Pinene also have pines odor, is separated from Turpentine on rectification tower. The application of hot tearing to Myrcene is uesd as synthetic raw materials of Linalool, Geraniol, Nerol, Myrac aldehyde, Lyral, Ambergris and other flavors. Refined beta-Pinene can be used as flavor of daily chemicals, and control the contents less than 2%.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- hot tearing to Myrcene is uesd as synthetic raw materials of Linalool, Geraniol, Nerol, Myrac aldehyde, Lyral, Ambergris and other flavors
- used as flavor in daily chemicals or other industry applications
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg net each, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 150kg net each, 120 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.