Products & Informations
Beta-Pinene and alpha-Pinene are found naturally in the Turpentine oil of pine trees. According to the different species of pinus, there is a difference in the contents of beta-Pinene. beta-Pinene appears light yellow liquid with a pine-like woody odor. It is industrially separated from turpentine oil on the rectification tower. The refined beta-Pinene is the original ingredient of fragrance raw materials. It can also be used in daily chemicals formulation.
The application of hot tearing to Myrcene is used as synthetic raw materials of Linalool, Geraniol, Nerol, Myrac aldehyde, Lyral, Ambergris and other flavors. Refined beta-Pinene can be used as the flavor of daily chemicals, and control the contents less than 2%.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as the raw material of synthetic Myrcene.
2. used to prepare Myrcene by heat cracking in order to synthesize Linalool, Geraniol, Nerol, Myrac aldehyde, Lyral, Ambergris and other flavors
3. used as flavor in daily chemicals or other industry applications
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5g/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg net each, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 150kg net each, 120 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.