Products & Informations
Camphene, colorless and crystalline solid, is found in minute quantities in Turpentine. The odor similar as Camphor, nearly insoluble in water, but well soluble in common organic solvents. It is a minor constituent of many essential oils such as Turpentine, Cypress oil, Camphor oil, Citronella oil, Neroli, Ginger oil and Valerian.
Camphene is used chiefly as materials of Synthetic Borneol, Sandalwood fragrance, Synthetic camphor, Synthetic perfumes, IBOA, Toxaphene perfume, medicines and other synthetic organic chemicals. And also as a food additive for flavoring.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used chiefly as materials of Synthetic Borneol, Sandalwood fragrance and other synthetic organic chemicals
2. used as a food additive for flavoring
3. used as flavoring soap and deodorant
4. used as pesticide raw materials
|LD50 oral, rat||5g/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||2.5g/kg min|
- Galvanized Iron Drum (new), 170kg net each, 80 drums (13.6 mt) per 20’FCL
- goods can also be packed in 1000L IBCs or ISO Tanks according to customers’ equirement
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.