Products & Informations
Dihydroterpineol appears coloeless sticky oily transparent liquid with pine oily floral.
It is obtained by hydrogenation of Terpineol.
Dihydroterpineol is mainly used in the preparation of fragrances.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used for the preparation of fragrances.
- Used for thick film paste and MLCC.
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Galvanized iron drum, 185 kgs net each
- Avoid contact with light
- Keep separated from incompatible substances
- Store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.