Products & Informations
Foreverest™ Dipentene, also known as racemic limonene, is a pale yellow liquid with lemon character, It is a bio-based compound prepared from cardamon, mace, nutmeg, turpentine.
It is mainly composed of terpene hydrocarbons, such as Limonene, beta-Phellandrene, Myrcene and other terpenes, the content of Limonene is around 20%~50%. Compared with citrus fruity sense of d-Limonene,
Dipentene show more woody sense for fragrance application.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1.as cleanner used in industry and household
2. as solvent in the reclaim of rubber
3. as dispersant, wetting, frothing agents for industrial applications.
Clear to slightly yellow liquid with a lemon-like odor
Insoluble in water
Fluorocarbon (Viton) (Very good suitability)
Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene rubber (good suitability)
High flash point( 65DEG C min)
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.