Products & Informations
Dipentene DHM is the by-product of the production of gum turpentine derivatives.
It is a fresh lime-like, sweet and green grass odor with little soil undertones. It can be used to impart perfume in household daily chemicals products.
Its dosage is not more than 1% in the leave-on perfuming products, not more than 10% in the rinse-off perfuming products, and not restricted in the non-shin contact perfuming products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1.used as a solvent for resins, alkyds and waxes and to make paints, enamels, lacquers and polishes
2.used as an artificial perfumery composition for soaps, personal care products and cosmetics. It is suitable for cologne, jasmine, lavender, woody, fruity type fragrance.
3. used as an intermediate for terpene resins, carvone, terylene, and rubber chemicals.
4. used as an oils dispersant, metal dryer
5. used as a substitute for chlorinated solvents in degreasing metals for cleaning in the electronic industry
6. used as starting material for the synthesis of terpene resin，alpha-Limonene
7. used as a gallstone solubilizer in pharmaceutical industry
Galvanized Iron Drum, 175kg, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.